Hmm. Did they discuss Roselola?That would be my first gut guess - then if not that, then a strep test, as this could be scarlet fever - especially if she has asymptomatic strep.But Roseola is my first guess, she's the right age - OR Fifth's Disease which is another common viral Infant/Toddler infection.
oh dear. Siena had something similar when she was that age and I can't for the life of me remember what it was. Good luck; I'm sure all will be well.
Yep, what Dawn said.
Poor thing. {{{{{{Mommy & Wee one}}}}}I'm betting you're both just miserable. Hope she's better sooner rather than later.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
Hmm. Did they discuss Roselola?
That would be my first gut guess - then if not that, then a strep test, as this could be scarlet fever - especially if she has asymptomatic strep.
But Roseola is my first guess, she's the right age - OR Fifth's Disease which is another common viral Infant/Toddler infection.
oh dear. Siena had something similar when she was that age and I can't for the life of me remember what it was. Good luck; I'm sure all will be well.
Yep, what Dawn said.
Poor thing.
{{{{{{Mommy & Wee one}}}}}
I'm betting you're both just miserable. Hope she's better sooner rather than later.
Post a Comment