Kirsten 35/365

I have an absolutely WONDERFUL Friend who I just love dearly who sent me a
Congrat on your new home gift. It was an awesome surprise. Ronda was sending
me bedding for Turner's bedroom that her son no longer used. When I opened
the box I was excited to find a few extra things. It really made my day. The
worst part about it, Ronda is one of my closest friends yet lives in Georgia
where as I am located in Oregon. All I wanted to do was give her a huge hug
and say THANK YOU! I guess a phone call was good enough.

Ronda.....Again I want to say how thankful I am for the bedding, the perfect
house warming gifts and most of all your friendship :). You're the best!!

1 comments:

RobinTwo October 5, 2009 at 10:14 PM  

What a bunch of cool little house goodies. :) How fun!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP