Sarah 35/365


Robert and Eli are going on vacation to Georgia to visit Grandma Pat, Grandpa Paul and Uncle Ric.

Everyone is very excited. I am a little apprehensive, I am worried they won't be coming home. I am going to be nothing but a stress ball come Saturday.

4 comments:

Dawn October 5, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

It is important that they go. And they will come home.

Edge October 6, 2009 at 1:33 AM  

They will be coming home!

Anonymous October 6, 2009 at 6:34 AM  

It is very important that they go, and I should add that I am excited for Eli and the family in Georgia as well. It has been way to long since they have seen each other.

Rationally I know they will come home, emotionally I won't believe it until they walk back in the door. Once they do I think I may have the tools I need to start rebuilding my trust in Robert.

Heather October 6, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

Well if you can get the tools to rebuild the trust than something good can come out of something scary!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP