Because I gave Sarah fits today because of mis-numbering my submissions, I have altered my calendar. Hopefully I won't screw up again!! Thanks Sarah :)
Um. That never even occured to me. Every day, I count. Because I'm stubborn like that. Can you just text me every morning She so that I know? Come on, you know you want to.
It's been easy keeping track so far becuause for the first month it was just the date, then this month just add 30 to the date, but then the dreaded Oct 31st will come up and that theory will go to Hell in a hand basket. LOL......I'll be numbering in November :)
Amen to what RobinTwo said. Today is the 5th of October so it's day 35. In November I'm screwed. I'll probably just look at the website first to see what number most of you all are using. LOL! No, I will take it more seriously than that and I will make a chart. I promise.
i print out a free calendar and tape it to my desk under my mouse each month. Then I can write the number and an one or two word description of the image. then I cross it off when I know I've sent it. And repeat.
11 comments:
LOL Sheila! I had no fits, promise!
If I had a dollar for every time I did that the first year, I would be rich; and I would give it ALL to Sarah for all the trouble I caused her!!
i thought about doing this to my calendar today too...
Um. That never even occured to me. Every day, I count. Because I'm stubborn like that. Can you just text me every morning She so that I know? Come on, you know you want to.
It's been easy keeping track so far becuause for the first month it was just the date, then this month just add 30 to the date, but then the dreaded Oct 31st will come up and that theory will go to Hell in a hand basket. LOL......I'll be numbering in November :)
Amen to what RobinTwo said. Today is the 5th of October so it's day 35. In November I'm screwed. I'll probably just look at the website first to see what number most of you all are using. LOL! No, I will take it more seriously than that and I will make a chart. I promise.
:-)
I look at my sent messages to see what the last number was. ;-) Like Robin Two, I was fine until October!
i did this yesterday!
i did this last week too! ha! it helps! or i look at my sent messages..
i print out a free calendar and tape it to my desk under my mouse each month. Then I can write the number and an one or two word description of the image. then I cross it off when I know I've sent it. And repeat.
that's a GREAT idea heather! i've been going back and counting to make sure... i think i'll do that!!
Post a Comment