Jennifer Lea 35/365


Mmmmm, fresh rib eye steak. *drools*

8 comments:

Amanda Nellie October 5, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

And there's a heart on it!

Bridget October 5, 2009 at 2:44 PM  

I was just going to say that!

Anonymous October 5, 2009 at 2:49 PM  

I heart steak!

Miss Thystle October 5, 2009 at 3:45 PM  

I was going to say that too! I heart a steak that hearts me back!

adrienne October 5, 2009 at 4:14 PM  

we all see the heart!

mama_gretch October 5, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

My arteries are slamming shut at the sight of it! (drooooooollll....)

RobinTwo October 5, 2009 at 6:29 PM  

Yum!!!

Anonymous October 5, 2009 at 9:02 PM  

I heart the heart steak!! And right as I typed that one of my neighbors put some on their bbq- holy crap good smellovision!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP