Kirsten 37/365


Sorry for the crappy lighting..... I realized that I have had my hair up in
a bun for just over a month and a half now. With very thick hair, yes head
aches came from it but never felt motivated to wash, dry and straighten my
hair. Today I did :). It feels so good having it down but now I realize I
need a hair cut BAD and a new hair straightener.

3 comments:

Krista October 8, 2009 at 12:07 PM  

Your hair looks great to me.

Andrea October 8, 2009 at 12:52 PM  

it's probably a good thing my hair looks so crappy pulled up - otherwise that's how I'D wear it for a month. i HATE blow drying and straightening my hair - but it is a must. btw - Sally's Beauty Supply sells a great generic flat iron - it is pink and i think it is called "global." i know this because the airline destroyed my $150 chi. the one from sally's was only $60 adn so far seems to be just as good as my old one.

nicole from envisage October 9, 2009 at 6:39 PM  

It looks great! And you look totally different (not in a bad way or anything!). I have thin hair but I still get that ache from the ponytail (or I did before I chopped it all off recently!)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP