Me too. =0)
i have just about that same collection in my candy jar. time to bring it all to the office and start over again with the good stuff.
I'll take the Smarties. Yum!
I'll take the Smarties and the dum dums mmmm. Wish we could get dum dums here, I love those things!
i LOVE dum dums!
Smarties and dums dums rock!!!!!
I';ll take the fruit Tootsie Rolls. My idea of bottom of the barrel candy is Butterscotch, Rootbeer Barrels, those red & white Star mints and those Blue ice mints. YUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :{
Mmmm Smarties! Yummy!
I love Smarties too! and the cheap chocolate they make the coins out of - that must have been a helluva collection if those are the dregs. :)
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
9 comments:
Me too. =0)
i have just about that same collection in my candy jar. time to bring it all to the office and start over again with the good stuff.
I'll take the Smarties. Yum!
I'll take the Smarties and the dum dums mmmm. Wish we could get dum dums here, I love those things!
i LOVE dum dums!
Smarties and dums dums rock!!!!!
I';ll take the fruit Tootsie Rolls. My idea of bottom of the barrel candy is Butterscotch, Rootbeer Barrels, those red & white Star mints and those Blue ice mints. YUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :{
Mmmm Smarties! Yummy!
I love Smarties too! and the cheap chocolate they make the coins out of - that must have been a helluva collection if those are the dregs. :)
Post a Comment