Laura 37/365

In most every other area of my life I am OCD level clean and tidy. Somehow
though I can never stay on top of the laundry folding.
Do you like how none of it is actually in the basket? That would be my
husband's handiwork. Apparently he was looking for something. God forbid he
would actually put everything back in the basket, or even crazier: fold some
of it and put it away!?! Oh and do you see that red stain? He likes to send
ink pens through the wash.

5 comments:
Ok, yes, it was overflowing, but at least the basket gave it some semblance of order? Maybe? I know, I know, I am hopeless...
Oh if you think the red ink stain is bad you should see the inside of our dryer from the black pen that went through a couple of months ago. LOL! I'm thinking about making it one of my photos on an "I have no idea what to take a photo of" type of day ;-)
OK, you will think I am mad, but I love love love to fold laundry. There is some sort of instant gratification that I get, like the lines in the carpet after vacuuming.
OMG, Shiela. Will you come over to my house and stay for like... a week?!
I am the same way. I clean laundry will basically stay in the basket (and the floor around the basket) until it is emptied out from wearing and ready to wash again.
DESPISE folding and putting away laundry. It is a major problem in my household.
I have solved the laundry problem quite a bit by putting a clothes rack and tons of hangers right by my dryer. I actually take most of the stuff out before it's completely dry to avoid wrinkles and hang it right up. I also have a drying rack for some of the odds and ends that don't go on hangers but that would still wrinkle being stuffed in a basket. Then I save the basket for socks and undies and small stuff like that. Works pretty well for me. Nothing worse then a whole bunch of clothes stuffed in a laundry basket. Makes me want to cry! :{
My husband has done the pen thing...and I've ruined a whole load of laundry (on more than one occaision) when the pen flies around the dryer and marks on EVERYTHING!
Post a Comment