Shannon 38/365


i am sick. i hate being sick. i am not a patient person, nor am i good at
just sitting around doing nothing. today, however, i felt so miserable that
i actually napped for a while this afternoon. i am not a napper. i'm always
afraid i'll miss something but today - i really didn't care.

4 comments:

Bridget October 8, 2009 at 8:18 PM  

sorry you're sick....cool pic though! Your eyes are so blue against the pillow! Feel better.

RobinTwo October 8, 2009 at 8:25 PM  

:( I hope you feel better soon. I'm sure the extra sleep did you good.

Heather October 8, 2009 at 9:50 PM  

you look pretty good for sick! I look like death warmed over on a regular day! Hope you feel better.

adrienne October 10, 2009 at 6:59 AM  

feel better! your eyes are still the first thing you see :)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP