Went to the movies tonight. We saw a sneak preview of Zombieland. (FUCKING HYSTERICAL) We go to about one movie every three years and it's not a movie without these.
Yeah I think if you're a fan of a zombie movie, you might be disappointed. It's less about the zombies. Probably why I liked it, it was more of a comedy than anything w/ a dash of zombie. Oh and Woody Harrelson makes me moist too.
REESES PIECES!!!
No shining the ring, it was probably shiney from popcorn grease.
2 comments:
Tim went to see that tonight. He didn't like it. But then he's weird :{ Are those M&M's or Reeses Pieces? YUM!!
Did you just shine your ring?
Yeah I think if you're a fan of a zombie movie, you might be disappointed. It's less about the zombies. Probably why I liked it, it was more of a comedy than anything w/ a dash of zombie. Oh and Woody Harrelson makes me moist too.
REESES PIECES!!!
No shining the ring, it was probably shiney from popcorn grease.
Post a Comment