Laura 31/365
So this mug keeps calling my name anytime I go into a Starbucks. My
response: "I'm not listening. At least not until you go to the clearance
shelf."
Never buy seasonal stuff at full price. That's my motto. I still don't know
why I want a pumpkin mug either but what can I say? The heart wants what it
wants.
response: "I'm not listening. At least not until you go to the clearance
shelf."
Never buy seasonal stuff at full price. That's my motto. I still don't know
why I want a pumpkin mug either but what can I say? The heart wants what it
wants.


6 comments:
I want one now too. :)
ME TOOOO!!! I gotta find a Starbucks!
Cute. Would be perfect to sip a nice fall flaver like hot cinnamon or pumpkin spice...
That mug is gorgeous! I would love to have one too.
What a pretty mug. I'd do like you're doing though. Anything worth waiting for is worth waiting for clearance. :D
LOL!
Post a Comment