Okay..........what's in the red bag?????? tell us tell us tell us!!!!!
Does that mean I'm not your BFF? Oh my word...I'm crying now!!!!!! tee hee heeThat was a terrible caption because now I'm just DYING to know!! You are one totally sadistic person! tee hee hee
I'm wondering if it's anything like the contents of MY red bag. :D
It was a topic of whispered conversation between me and my husband for most of one evening when we discovered these magical and mystical contents.
This photo is just a tease cause I won't tell. If i did, then it would lose it's magical and mysticalness. :) YOU be the judge of what YOU think is in the bag.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
6 comments:
Okay..........what's in the red bag?????? tell us tell us tell us!!!!!
Does that mean I'm not your BFF? Oh my word...I'm crying now!!!!!! tee hee hee
That was a terrible caption because now I'm just DYING to know!! You are one totally sadistic person! tee hee hee
Does that mean I'm not your BFF? Oh my word...I'm crying now!!!!!! tee hee hee
That was a terrible caption because now I'm just DYING to know!! You are one totally sadistic person! tee hee hee
I'm wondering if it's anything like the contents of MY red bag. :D
It was a topic of whispered conversation between me and my husband for most of one evening when we discovered these magical and mystical contents.
This photo is just a tease cause I won't tell. If i did, then it would lose it's magical and mysticalness. :) YOU be the judge of what YOU think is in the bag.
Post a Comment