Marie 43/365


Pumpkins done!!! I used to love pumpkin carving. Trying to get 5 kids
through it tends to make it a little stressful. Now that most of them are
old enough to do their own it doesn't seem to be as stressful anymore. Maybe
by next year I can actually enjoy it and go back to doing my own!

3 comments:

RobinTwo October 14, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

WOW!! 5 pumpkins done with 2 plus weeks to spair before Halloween??? What the hell is wrong with you? Who are you and what have you done with Marie? Who's the organized one now?

Marie October 15, 2009 at 5:58 AM  

Ha, just look at my house!!

RobinTwo October 15, 2009 at 2:44 PM  

But still!! I'm impressed!! And your house isn't that bad, you dork!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP