Hope you are feeling better soon! And I thought you were really asleep. ;)
I can tell. ;-) P.S. I love love love your pillow.
Thanks! I got the pillows at Pier One when they were going out of business here. :D I love them too. - Shannon
Now it that were me, I would't have convinced anyone I was sleeping. My mouth would have to be open and a puddle of drool on the pillow. Ha!! :)
lol, love that you took a fake nap photo :-) i think i am coming down with something so i may be posting one of these soon!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
Hope you are feeling better soon! And I thought you were really asleep. ;)
I can tell. ;-)
P.S. I love love love your pillow.
Thanks! I got the pillows at Pier One when they were going out of business here. :D I love them too. - Shannon
Now it that were me, I would't have convinced anyone I was sleeping. My mouth would have to be open and a puddle of drool on the pillow. Ha!! :)
lol, love that you took a fake nap photo :-) i think i am coming down with something so i may be posting one of these soon!
Post a Comment