What a wonderful view to have while you walk or jog.
Wow, look at all those colors! This is a beautiful photo. Enjoy the fall weather out there. I don't get that here, and I don't miss it, but still.. the colors are pretty!
Great pic! Love all the colors and the reflection in the water.
you did a great job with this one! our leaves still haven't changed - don't know if they will!
Gorgeous shot!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
What a wonderful view to have while you walk or jog.
Wow, look at all those colors! This is a beautiful photo. Enjoy the fall weather out there. I don't get that here, and I don't miss it, but still.. the colors are pretty!
Great pic! Love all the colors and the reflection in the water.
you did a great job with this one! our leaves still haven't changed - don't know if they will!
Gorgeous shot!
Post a Comment