Sarah Two 41/365


He taught her how to play chess.
Then she beat him.

6 comments:

RobinTwo October 11, 2009 at 11:04 PM  

Great pic, great caption....... :)

Vixen October 11, 2009 at 11:53 PM  

LMAO!

Bridget October 12, 2009 at 6:42 AM  

I agree w/ Robin Two....he looks a little dismayed at what's happening on the board!

Robin October 12, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

Beautiful picture Sarah!

Dawn October 12, 2009 at 2:21 PM  

And then you pat him and whisper
"Get used to it. The only time you will win again is if she lets you or is too distracted to pay attention."

sarah two October 12, 2009 at 3:09 PM  

LOL @ Dawn!

That's probably true, actually - and in a way I feel bad. This was HIS thing - the thing he did better than most of us (I still can't play - I learned to play from a h.s. boyfriend who changed the rules every time we played!). But, she's a quick learner, and a pretty smart cookie.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP