Moxie 31/365


It's kinda wet out there today.

8 comments:

Nickie October 2, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

Oooh, I like this!

adrienne October 2, 2009 at 9:45 PM  

me too!

Bridget October 2, 2009 at 10:13 PM  

me three! it's the wettest picture I've ever seen!

Anonymous October 3, 2009 at 8:39 AM  

Sweet shot!

AMmom78 October 3, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

Nice shot!!!

Amber October 3, 2009 at 11:19 AM  

Mmmm, now that's my kind of weather.

RavenRead October 3, 2009 at 1:52 PM  

aww geez - thank you!

I love the rain too, only inside from the comfort of some warm and cozy place, along with a good book. :P

RavenRead October 3, 2009 at 1:52 PM  

aww geez - thank you!

I love the rain too, only inside from the comfort of some warm and cozy place, along with a good book. :P

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP