Shannon 31/365


Picked up my husband at work today and was bored as I waited for him in the
parking lot so I experimented with some photos. I kind of like how this one
turned out.

5 comments:

syene October 2, 2009 at 7:18 PM  

I think I may have told you this before but I LOVE THIS PHOTO! I love the leaves and the lines on the pavement and the bicycles and the mirror and the you parts of this great capture!

RobinTwo October 2, 2009 at 7:44 PM  

Very cool :) I love it! Since I've been carrying my camera around I've found myself shapping several shots in the car, most of them don't turn out, but maybe some day.

Bridget October 2, 2009 at 10:12 PM  

Isn't great how envisage makes you look at things differently with you time and your camera? nice shot.

Jen @queenofhaiku October 3, 2009 at 1:02 AM  

Very cool photo! I've quite a few of these "in the car mirror" photos on Envisage (both years), and they always seem to turn out just wonderful.

Jen @queenofhaiku October 3, 2009 at 1:02 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP