Robin Two 35/365


More "winterizing"....... Today it was the boys closet. Out with the
summer, in with the winter and managed to weed out two grocery bags of crap
in the process. Good thing because it seems they have accumulated more
clothes then a supermodel...........

4 comments:

adrienne October 6, 2009 at 8:43 AM  

how do the kids have more clothes than me?!?! lincoln would LOVE that spidey shirt!

mama_gretch October 6, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

Nice Avs jersey!

Tanya October 6, 2009 at 12:19 PM  

If that was a Red Wings jersey instead of an Avs jersey that might be a rather nice wardrobe. OK, OK. Booooooooooooo, right? LOL!

RobinTwo October 6, 2009 at 5:50 PM  

Tanya, The Redwings one is under the AVS one!! They have a lot of jerseys, but to be honest with you, I have no idea what team is what. I get them because they are "neat", not because of the specific teams. I actually get a lot of them at garage sales too! I'd sure rather pay a buck or two then 30-40...

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP