Sarah 40/365


I took these this morning while Robert and Eli were preparing to leave to catch their flight to Georgia. Eli was very excited and couldn't stop talking about going into the sky. I know this visit is going to make at least 5 people VERY VERY happy, so the apprehension I feel definitely takes a back burner. This is an important visit for everyone so I need to get over myself.

Knowing this doesn't make it any easier on my end though. I can be rational and overly emotional at the same time, they each have their own corner and they can usually coexist. Looking at this picture makes me light headed and nauseous.

I feel like if I move my body my whole world will fall apart. I just want them to come home safely and to enjoy their time with Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Ric (aka Punk).

There is a back story here, if you are so inclined to ask I will be happy to share, it may help you understand my feelings a little bit better.

10 comments:

Robin October 10, 2009 at 5:30 PM  

These are two awesome pictures! I always freak out when my family is out of my view. Last weekend during a wedding shoot I couldn't reach my husband via phone and I was so upset that I had to go outside and CRY because I was convinced he was dead....rational NO! But that is how I am!! I hope the time goes quickly and you weather this well! Big hugs!!

Bridget October 10, 2009 at 5:49 PM  

Beautiful, beautiful photo! Look how their lips are the same! All I can say is, don't worry. They will be fine. ;-)

Linn October 10, 2009 at 8:49 PM  

Sorry this is so hard on you. I hate being away from my family too. They will have so much fun and just imagine how great it will be when they get home. {{{{Sarah}}}}

Maureen October 10, 2009 at 9:45 PM  

I know this is hard for you, but when they come back, a little bit of trust & hope will be restored, too, I think.

That aside, though, these photos couldn't be more perfect. They share so many of the same features - not only physically, but in your heart, too, I think.

Linda October 10, 2009 at 9:54 PM  

I gotta ask. What's the back story?

Edge October 11, 2009 at 4:01 AM  

I also wouldn't mind a bit of the background story to better understand! You're gonna be okay, Sarah, and so are your two men. And they'll be back before you know it!

Anonymous October 11, 2009 at 9:02 AM  

Rebecca, is this Bex or Rebecca Rebecca?

adrienne October 11, 2009 at 9:43 AM  

i wanna know, too!

Edge October 11, 2009 at 2:12 PM  

It was me, Bex. Sorry, I keep forgetting to add that part to my comments!

Linn October 11, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

I wanna know.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP