Kendra 40/365
My sisters room is a mess! Now I know where M got that tendency from. I
almost couldn't sleep because I wanted to organize it so badly!
Not to give you the impression my house is spotless...rather that snow
drifts of clutter give my mind something besides my own inner turmoil to
focus on. The repetition of laundry; folding shirts, rolling socks, stacking
sweaters, is it's own kind of meditation.
almost couldn't sleep because I wanted to organize it so badly!
Not to give you the impression my house is spotless...rather that snow
drifts of clutter give my mind something besides my own inner turmoil to
focus on. The repetition of laundry; folding shirts, rolling socks, stacking
sweaters, is it's own kind of meditation.


2 comments:
Ha!! That would drive me nuts too, but then I'm sort of a neat freak :}
As I said the other day -- I really love folding laundry. I get it...
Post a Comment