Summer 40/365


New Boobies Day 2....
They hurt...they're swollen, i cant feel my nipples, my doc says its normal
for day 2
Im still 2nd guessing this decision

6 comments:

Marie October 10, 2009 at 2:31 PM  

Don't fret!!! Things will feel weird for like the first 4-6 weeks. And believe me, they're going to look hideous for a bit. It will all get better, but it's major surgery. I felt like there was a never ever going to be a day when I wouldn't think about my boobs all the time. Right around week 5 or 6 I woke up and realized they felt like part of my body.

Summer October 10, 2009 at 2:44 PM  

thanks Marie.....I needed that

Bridget October 10, 2009 at 2:47 PM  

Hello girls!!

Summer, hope you're feeling better soon. I don't think they look too big or scary at all. They fit your body nicely!

Laura October 10, 2009 at 2:49 PM  

Hang in there!!! I didn't get boobs but I had a "belt lipectomy" also known as a "tummy tuck and flank lift" and also known as a "lower body lift." It is where they remove excess fat and skin on the front and back of your body (I have an incision all the way around) and then in the front they do a tummy tuck. Long story short...

Rest, relax, take your meds and pamper yourself. The first few days after any surgery are rough, regardless. Soon enough the swelling will go down and you will start to settle in to your new body and you'll remember why you did this. Don't judge your decision by these first few weeks or even these first couple months. Give yourself time. :-)

Take care of you.

I hope you feel better soon!!!!

:-)

RobinTwo October 10, 2009 at 3:21 PM  

I'm a boob sister as well. DON'T worry!!!!! I had mine done a year and a half ago and I almost bawled my eyes out at the way they looked and felt at first. I have a lot of muscle tissue in my chest so at first mine were so high they were right up under my chin, and not in a good way. :{ The nipples were completely on the bottom of them. They did not fit in any bra very well no matter what size because of their odd shape ahd hardness. I could not feel my nipples or any of my boob skin for like the first 6 weeks. I felt like I had a sack of sugar ace wrapped to my chest for the first month and that is ALL Ifcould think og. I couldn't lay on them AT ALL. But..........like Marie said, after around 6 weeks, it practly happened over night. The muscles relaxed, they fell where they were supposed to, the nipple are right were they belong, my sensation is back and I really like them a lot. They absolutely feel like a part of me. My boyfriend says they feel very natural. They DIDN'T at first!!! Be patient. They will get WAY WAY better!! Take it from a fellow boob sister. You will LOVE them! :)

Anonymous October 11, 2009 at 5:41 AM  

Yup, I concur. Don't second-guess, just give it some time and take it easy. Mine are a bit over two years old now and hands-down, the very best thing I've ever done just for myself. ;-)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP