Shannon 32/365


I'm slightly cheating today because I actually took this photo yesterday. I
have been searching over hill and dale for coconut m&ms but finally gave up
and ordered a bunch of them online. They arrived yesterday and ribbons of
joy cascaded o'er the land. I did take some photos today but upon reviewing
them, I much preferred the m&m photo to the boring photos I took of spinach
salad from today. So, there's that.

7 comments:

Tanya October 3, 2009 at 1:29 PM  

Lucky you! YUMMY!

The Courteous Chihuahua October 3, 2009 at 1:59 PM  

Uggers. I can't remember what day it was, but I took a picture of coconut M&Ms at the store. Icko. I do not like coconut, but judging from the comments on THAT picture, I am in the minority.

Anonymous October 3, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

Shannon I am begging you, send me some????? I can't find them either!

AMmom78 October 3, 2009 at 5:09 PM  

How funny. I ignored them at the store because I didn't want to get hooked (I do like coconut). Well, now so many people on here that I have been looking for them and haven't found them. Now they have a new limited edition (peanut butter --um, aren;t those called reeses pieces already?!). Anyway ... I will be on the look out now.

RobinTwo October 3, 2009 at 6:23 PM  

So are they everything you thought it would be?

El mundo de Claudia October 3, 2009 at 9:32 PM  

I bought a bag I LOVE coconut but I haven't opened it yet. I fear I will be like you LOL

keebler9061 October 4, 2009 at 10:14 PM  

@lisa: it's strawberry-peanut butter that you're thinking of, and they are absolutely amazing. by far my favorite m&ms.

i'm still putting off the coconut ones though; i *really* don't wanna be disappointed :/

i guess ya'll should come to NC. i've always been able to find them around here! :)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP