after hitting a really frustrating plateau, i decided to give weight watchers a try... today is the first of my 7 day free trial- we'll see how it goes. i'm down 20 pounds, but still have around 20 to go...
Good luck...but don't rush or push yourself too hard. You already look great! ;-) Have you ever heard of Bikram Yoga? Aside from all of the physical and emotional benefits, the pounds will melt off, guaranteed. Your body will literally be transformed.
It's done in a class setting - 105 degrees for 90 minutes. It's a series of 26 postures and every class is EXACTLY the same way - no matter where you practice. The best way to explain it is to direct you to a website where you can read about it: www.bikramyogaforyou.com. I'm not sure where you live but most major cities have a couple of studios. Anyhoo, just a thought. Like I said, you already look great!
5 comments:
Good luck...but don't rush or push yourself too hard. You already look great! ;-) Have you ever heard of Bikram Yoga? Aside from all of the physical and emotional benefits, the pounds will melt off, guaranteed. Your body will literally be transformed.
no bridget- tell me more! can i do it at home, without going to a class???
Never give up!
It's done in a class setting - 105 degrees for 90 minutes. It's a series of 26 postures and every class is EXACTLY the same way - no matter where you practice. The best way to explain it is to direct you to a website where you can read about it: www.bikramyogaforyou.com. I'm not sure where you live but most major cities have a couple of studios. Anyhoo, just a thought. Like I said, you already look great!
I joined Weight Watchers Online the same day! My user ID is "littletrojan"... friend me!
Post a Comment