You can do it! A year from now, once you're settled in to your new job & you've found peace & happiness in the direction that job has taken your life, you'll look back on this transition as a positive thing that happened for you.
I wish you luck! Remain positive!
Good luck with the job hunt!!!
Good luck!!! Hang in there.
Oh no! Luck!
OMG I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Sixlets!!! It's is so hard to find those things! Enjoy!
I'm sorry to hear you had such bad news. Good luck, I'm thinking of you! Bex
So sorry. But just get right "back on that horse".
I just lost my job two weeks ago. So sorry to hear you are going through what I am going through. It's not fun. Hang in there, and good luck!
oh man- good luck lady!!!!
Ack, I'm sorry. Hopefully you'll find something soon
Oh no.....sorry. Sounds like you're ready to get back on your feet, right after you polish off the goodies. ;-) Good luck; we're pulling for you.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
12 comments:
You can do it!
A year from now, once you're settled in to your new job & you've found peace & happiness in the direction that job has taken your life, you'll look back on this transition as a positive thing that happened for you.
I wish you luck! Remain positive!
Good luck with the job hunt!!!
Good luck!!! Hang in there.
Oh no! Luck!
OMG I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Sixlets!!! It's is so hard to find those things! Enjoy!
I'm sorry to hear you had such bad news. Good luck, I'm thinking of you! Bex
So sorry. But just get right "back on that horse".
I just lost my job two weeks ago. So sorry to hear you are going through what I am going through. It's not fun. Hang in there, and good luck!
oh man- good luck lady!!!!
Ack, I'm sorry. Hopefully you'll find something soon
Oh no.....sorry. Sounds like you're ready to get back on your feet, right after you polish off the goodies. ;-) Good luck; we're pulling for you.
Post a Comment