Nickie 38/365


The last of my geraniums, which managed to hold on through the entire brutal
SC summer.

4 comments:

Judy October 9, 2009 at 11:36 AM  

Just how brutal does it get? I am contemplating a move in the next year.

Jennifer October 9, 2009 at 4:37 PM  

I didn't realize you were in SC (is that Carolina or SoCal?) I'm in carolina...

Nickie October 9, 2009 at 4:51 PM  

South Carolina - I'm currently in the midlands (near Sumter), but I've lived all over the state. Where are you?

Judy - I suppose "brutal" is in the skin of the beholder. It's consistently in the 90s (a few days of low 100s here and there) June - Aug with high humidity. And we've been in a drought for a decade.

Jennifer October 10, 2009 at 4:45 PM  

I'm in the upstate, GSP area. Good to have another carolina girl on board!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP