Yay! Big boy!
He is going to be a heartbreaker
Cute!! Isn't it the cutest thing to see them in underwear?? They look so grown up and yet so much smaller in the booty without the diaper on.
I love the fact that no one notices he's standing on the table because we're all so busy looking at his underwear - LOL. My house used to be the same way not that long ago. At least I think they are finished standing on the table...Way to go with the potty training!
Yay, Turner! :)
I want to pinch both sets of his cheeks and his leg fat by his knees. :) xoxo
he's so cute!!! i can't even get lincoln to go near the potty anymore... there's just something about little guys in character underpants- LOVE it! :)
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
7 comments:
Yay! Big boy!
He is going to be a heartbreaker
Cute!! Isn't it the cutest thing to see them in underwear?? They look so grown up and yet so much smaller in the booty without the diaper on.
I love the fact that no one notices he's standing on the table because we're all so busy looking at his underwear - LOL. My house used to be the same way not that long ago. At least I think they are finished standing on the table...
Way to go with the potty training!
Yay, Turner! :)
I want to pinch both sets of his cheeks and his leg fat by his knees. :) xoxo
he's so cute!!! i can't even get lincoln to go near the potty anymore... there's just something about little guys in character underpants- LOVE it! :)
Post a Comment