Stephie 51/365


I must say it is so much easier to pick out a photo of the day when there
are not 300 to choose from! I know you may have all seen the space needle
before.. so i tried to get a different spin on it!

6 comments:

Maureen October 21, 2009 at 7:51 PM  

Wow! Awesome shot!

adrienne October 21, 2009 at 8:48 PM  

what a great shot!

Dawn October 21, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

I've been really enjoying your photos Stephie.

Sheila October 22, 2009 at 11:22 AM  

i love your spin on this!!

Miss Thystle October 22, 2009 at 12:21 PM  

now I miss home...wahhhhh

Kirsten October 22, 2009 at 3:12 PM  

This is a great picture of the Space Needle. Very few that I have seen at this angle! I also like how the 'people' on the poll are pointing at it :)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP