I understand your *sighs* and LOVE your pic.
I find I attend each wedding with both minds. The hope and the knowledge ( hard gained) of the reality of marriage.I never cried at weddings before I was married - and now I am a mess at every wedding.
I tear up EVERY time the bride starts walking down the aisle. I'm such a sap.. Ha!
I understand what you felt. * hugs *
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
I understand your *sighs* and LOVE your pic.
I find I attend each wedding with both minds. The hope and the knowledge ( hard gained) of the reality of marriage.
I never cried at weddings before I was married - and now I am a mess at every wedding.
I tear up EVERY time the bride starts walking down the aisle. I'm such a sap.. Ha!
I understand what you felt.
* hugs *
Post a Comment