Robin 87/365


"We didn't go to our families for the holiday we decided to spend time
together which is in very small supply lately and really family parties are
stressful and I have yet to leave one that doesn't leave me saying..."What
was that? or feeling like a punching bag! So we shopped on line, ate at
steak and shake and watched movies, time much better spent!"

6 comments:

sarah two November 27, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

I know that shirt!!! ;)

RobinTwo November 27, 2009 at 1:53 PM  

Sounds like a WONDERFUL way to spend the day. I don't blame you one bit. Glad you enjoyed it.

Jen from Inside My Head November 27, 2009 at 7:15 PM  

You both look very happy. Seems you made the right choice. :)

Bj in Dallas November 28, 2009 at 6:57 AM  

starting to wish I had done the same...I DID do the family thing and DID say 'what was that' and only felt glad for seeing ONE of the attendees-

found your pic and thought I would comment, you aren't the only one that feels like eating at Steak and Shake!

Dawn November 28, 2009 at 6:34 PM  

You have discovered one of our family traditions - we never cook a big meal - always go out and what whatever we fancy and generally just try to be low key and relaxed.

Its honestly the only way to go, I think.

I hope the tranquility lingers

Vixen November 29, 2009 at 12:20 PM  

I did the same thing! Great picture!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP