Robin Two 87/365


My dad and me.........Today, this is what I am truly the most thankful
for.... Having him here, happy and feeling great..... One year ago to the
day is when his battle with pancreatic cancer began. This obviously made
for a tough year, but I will say this experience has taught me a very
valuable lesson. Live every day to the fullest, because you never know what
tomorrow will bring, or as he says...make every day a masterpiece....and
today......I did.......

5 comments:

sarah two November 27, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

Make every day a masterpiece.

LOVE IT.

So happy for you and for your dad. Happy Thanksgiving.

Marie November 27, 2009 at 2:16 PM  

Love you and BVK!

Anonymous November 28, 2009 at 7:48 AM  

Best picture and caption of the day. I love your daddy's quote.

Andrea November 30, 2009 at 2:31 PM  

made me cry R2! what a great pic. i don't have my dad this year...and we were far apart (distance wise) for many years. so cherish all the times you have. create your own masterpieces together. :)

The Courteous Chihuahua November 30, 2009 at 8:50 PM  

Beautiful picture!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP