Sheila 79/365


We went to a book signing last night. The author is named Hank Steuver, and
he just wrote a book called "Tinsel". Hank is a friend of a friend, and
besides being a published author he is also the television critic for the
Washington Post. This book is a sort study of Christmas in today's America,
and Hank followed 3 different families around the north Texas suburb of
Frisco to try to understand how Christmas & consumerism are so intertwined
these days. From what he read at the signing, it also seems quite funny.
Hank writes with a lot of honesty & humor, so I really cannot wait to dive
into this one tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous November 20, 2009 at 5:38 AM  

And he has a cute dimple - I'm sold!

Bj in Dallas November 20, 2009 at 7:11 AM  

can I read it when you are done?

Sheila November 20, 2009 at 9:02 AM  

he's a really great guy. and yes, BJ - you can read it when I finish!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP