Andrea 114/365
We went out to eat at Chili's last night and Santa Claus was there. Not
because he was working for Chili's - but because he was eating dinner. I
think he was just a citizen that looks like Santa. He could have been a
mall Santa that just went out for dinner. He walked around and said hi to
people as he and his wife were leaving.
because he was working for Chili's - but because he was eating dinner. I
think he was just a citizen that looks like Santa. He could have been a
mall Santa that just went out for dinner. He walked around and said hi to
people as he and his wife were leaving.


3 comments:
Did ya sit on his lap and talk about the first thing that popped up?? I bet he would have liked that. ;) LOL! Just kidding!! But seriously, I really like to see a very authentic looking Santa like that. Some of the Santa's I've seen in the stores this year look so crappy I wouldn't even want to bring my kids to them because they could start to get suspicous when Santa is 150lbs and has black hair popping out of his wig and beard. LOL! This Santa is very cool looking.
I hope to heck you put in a good word for me. ;)
That is one authentic looking Father Christmas --
Post a Comment