Judy 114/365


This is not a repeat of a former post...it is another delay in the
delivery of the new tower from DELL...new delivery date Jan. 7, 2010. I
keep wondering if they want me to just go away....well, I'm not going to.
Keep in mind this order was placed Nov. 20, 2009

4 comments:

RobinTwo December 23, 2009 at 2:39 PM  

SOOO anoying isn't it? :{

sarah two December 23, 2009 at 5:01 PM  

I got several of these messages when I ordered my Dell laptop. They are HORRIBLE at this.

Judy December 23, 2009 at 6:21 PM  

What is even more frustrating is that their latest e-mail ad is again promoting this same tower.
I don't understand it and I have let them know how unhappy I am with the delays.

sarah two December 24, 2009 at 4:44 PM  

That is Dell SOP - Promote the hell out of somethign and then become unable to meet the demands when people respond to their ads and actually purchase the darn things.

Ugh. Dell FTL.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP