Oh, my! Is that a Perry the Platypus toy???
I LOVE that you noticed that. Yes, yes it is. I found it on the Disney Store website for Gabriel. =)
And, then, there's Cheese & Blue, too! Awesome! After seeing this Perry pic, though, I jumped onto ebay & found a smaller beanie one and ordered it just in time for my son's birthday on New Year's Eve. Thanks!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
3 comments:
Oh, my! Is that a Perry the Platypus toy???
I LOVE that you noticed that. Yes, yes it is. I found it on the Disney Store website for Gabriel. =)
And, then, there's Cheese & Blue, too! Awesome! After seeing this Perry pic, though, I jumped onto ebay & found a smaller beanie one and ordered it just in time for my son's birthday on New Year's Eve. Thanks!
Post a Comment