Robin 117/365


"Hubs bought me a Kitchen Aid mixer in RED for Christmas this year.
Finally after years of standing and staring at them at every store that
carries them I finally have one that is all mine! I tried it out today, OMG
it's so worth the money!"

5 comments:

Marie December 27, 2009 at 3:31 PM  

Now THAT is a fabulous gift!

Jacinthe December 27, 2009 at 4:43 PM  

my man gave me the same gift for my birthday 5 years ago, and I think it's the best gift I ever received. You'll see, it works really well, but when you do whipped cream, be really carefull, because it's so fast that if you're not carefull, you're gonna end up with butter!

RobinTwo December 28, 2009 at 9:37 AM  

Wow! I'm SOOO jelly of your new toy....

miss selene December 28, 2009 at 4:18 PM  

jealous! what an awesome pressie!

Sheila December 30, 2009 at 3:23 PM  

You need to paint flames or something on it -- what a great present!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP