Karen 117/365


These words are what I got called today. I got called these names because I
didn't give my husband his top Christmas wish, which was for his "wife to be
touchy/feely again and be committed to the marriage". I think setting a
Christmas time line on such a thing is just setting oneself up for
disappointment. *deep breath*

6 comments:

Bridget December 30, 2009 at 10:48 AM  

Sounds stressful....good luck. Keep breathing.

Sheila December 30, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

wow -- that's pretty harsh! I think you are neither!

sarah two December 30, 2009 at 1:48 PM  

What horrible things to say to someone.

As someone who is just not a touchy-feely person by nature (I'm really only instinctively huggy with my kids), this is something I struggle with too - and when one half of the couple is more touchyfeely than the other, than both halves have to "give a little". But the name calling is certainly not gonna help him achieve the results he desires, that's for damn sure.

Deep breath...

RobinTwo December 30, 2009 at 2:50 PM  

Oh yikes!! :{ That sounds pretty crappy. I agree what SarahTwo. Also, I love how someone can try to make demands (or in this case Christmas wishes *rolleyes*) and just expect them to just magically happen. I've been called "cold" as well (in my previous marriage), but I didn't get that way over night. A LOT of things brought that on over time, and believe me, it takes two to warm you once you are "cold", and it sure can't happen overnight. I'm so sorry you are going through all this poopie stuff........May 2010 be better for you no matter how things turn out.......

Rebecca December 30, 2009 at 4:44 PM  

Sorry but I agree with Petra. I'm sorry you're dealing with this.

Dawn January 4, 2010 at 4:29 PM  

I am also sorry. I think the women in this group are well versed in the ups and downs of marriages. Support is here for you.

And Know that nothing Fails...its just that perhaps its lifespan was finished.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP