ummmm but that is eclipse! not autocrat.. i think that is cheating! i just had a glass last night! mmm RI state drink! beat out dels! oh yeah!
I personally think anything tastes better served in a Guinness glass!
Coffee Milk? YUM! I gotta look for that....
that sounds so good -- i wonder how i can get that started down here in Texas?!
with a side of Quahogs, please.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
ummmm but that is eclipse! not autocrat.. i think that is cheating! i just had a glass last night! mmm RI state drink! beat out dels! oh yeah!
I personally think anything tastes better served in a Guinness glass!
Coffee Milk? YUM! I gotta look for that....
that sounds so good -- i wonder how i can get that started down here in Texas?!
with a side of Quahogs, please.
Post a Comment