Katrina 92/365


I was able to score this sucker for about $55 with free shipping. Holla! Love it when my in-laws give me a budget and just let me get my son a gift from them. They did this last Christmas and we were able to get him a really great wooden train set that he still plays with almost daily. I really enjoy seeking out deals and I know he will FREAK when he sees this thing.

2 comments:

AMmom78 December 8, 2009 at 3:26 PM  

Good deal. My newphew just got that for his birthday and loves it. Unfortunately, the small dog does NOT feel the same way. ;-)

Katrina December 11, 2009 at 12:50 PM  

Ahahaha, that's great!! FYI, Amazon now has it for $45, they gave me a price adjustment, so, hooray!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP