Laura 93/365


Another cheat photo I stole from the internet. Another photo in memory of
our coach and his wife.

This is all so senseless and so unfair. Why did this have to happen? I am so
mad, and sad, and I don't know...

Coach Agerup was an inspirational man. I know everyone says nice things
about someone after they've passed away, but this isn't overly emotional
hooey, it's just the truth. Coach Agerup was the kind of person who made a
difference in the world.

When things like this happen it really makes you think, you know? What is
my legacy? Is my legacy going to be sitting on my ass watching re-runs of
the Office or am I going to get out there and make a difference in the
world? If I died tomorrow, what would my contribution have been? Am I the
best mom I could be? Am I a good enough wife? Daughter? Employee? What have
I done to make the world around me a better place? What can I do now to
make sure I do better?

I'm going to get off my butt and make some changes...

1 comments:

nicole from envisage December 8, 2009 at 5:20 PM  

I felt this way after my friend's father died, and at the funeral person after person stood up to tell stories about him and how wonderful he was. Some people make a huge difference in others' lives and it really makes you think.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP