Marie 107/365


We had our annual work Christmas dinner. This is two of our dates. Doesn't
make for a great evening since we aren't allowed to bring spouses so it's
really like overtime, but with a good meal and drinks instead of pay.

3 comments:

Sheila December 17, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

I like your description "like overtime, but with a mean & drinks instead of pay". I'd rather have the pay, really...

RobinTwo December 17, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

LOL!! Which one is Paul? Yah, very good description of the evening. "Like OT but dinner/drinks instead of pay.... Yah, I think I'd rather have the pay so I could go pay for dinner with some better company...... LOL.

Marie December 17, 2009 at 5:20 PM  

Yeah I totally agree. The one to the right is Paul.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP