Sheila 107/365


This is our first Christmas with Murphy, so we've been taking it slow with
the tree. You see, Murphy is a thief.

He steals napkins, shoes, underpants, socks, etc. So it wouldn't be out of
the question for him to try an ornament. But so far, so good. Although I
think all of the presents will stay in closests until Christmas morning!!

6 comments:

Andrea December 17, 2009 at 12:23 PM  

but he looks so innocent!

Sheila December 17, 2009 at 12:55 PM  

looks are deceiving...he is a Border Terrorist!!

Maureen December 17, 2009 at 6:14 PM  

Love the light streaming down in this photo. It adds to his look of misunderstood innocence.

RobinTwo December 17, 2009 at 6:55 PM  

Yah, I'm not buying his innocent look. ;)

nicole from envisage December 18, 2009 at 12:11 AM  

With my first dog we learned not to put any expensive ornaments below the lower half of the tree. Although he was terrible about eating things this was mainly due to his destructive tail wagging, although one time he did eat an ornament at a neighbor's house and cut his mouth (stupid dog!! I say with love)

nicole from envisage December 19, 2009 at 11:14 AM  

Also, I should add the cats used to bat the lower ornaments off the tree and then the dog would eat them. Teamwork!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP