Mary Jane 107/365


I could get used to Wednesday night shopping and dinner with Andrea every
week, but based on this picture, I think we'd be broke by next week. Sad
part....I'm still not done!

8 comments:

Andrea December 17, 2009 at 12:15 PM  

maybe we can meet once a week to go grocery shopping! :)

Anonymous December 17, 2009 at 1:33 PM  

I think that is a FINE idea.

Bridget December 17, 2009 at 1:45 PM  

wow, you guys are serious shoppers!

Andrea December 17, 2009 at 1:56 PM  

no...MARY JANE is a serious shopper. i only shop out of sheer fear of not having appropriate christmas gifts for kids and husband!

RobinTwo December 17, 2009 at 3:20 PM  

MJ!! Sorry I saw my present before you wrapped it. How did you know I wanted new silverware?

Bridget December 17, 2009 at 4:04 PM  

And service for 16 R2! Now you can throw a BIG party!

RobinTwo December 17, 2009 at 6:48 PM  

Sweet! We can use it when you all come over for our Envisage reunion. ;)

Anonymous December 18, 2009 at 8:04 PM  

LOL....damn R2, now I'll have to get you something else! Hmmm...maybe I'll just keep that silverware for myself. It was an awesome deal...$60....has 5 serving pieces too and a drawer tray!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP