Sarah Two 107/365


This is a picture of a screen shot via my web cam.
I felt like CRAP today and when I took this, I was waiting for the final
piece of a work project so I could wrap things up and go lay down on the
couch and sleep. Not sure if it's a bug or a migraine but I hate feeling
sick.

4 comments:

Andrea December 17, 2009 at 12:14 PM  

i hope you are now feeling much better! be well.

Bridget December 17, 2009 at 1:44 PM  

ech, you do look miserable. Hope you're better.

Anonymous December 17, 2009 at 3:16 PM  

I hope you feel better soon. ((HUG))

RobinTwo December 17, 2009 at 3:19 PM  

Aww :( Poor Sarah. It's not like you to not be smiling. I'm sorry you are feeling poopie. Hope you get better soon!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP