Attended a seminar today *yawn*..............actually, it was nice to do something different then go to work for the day and it was some what informative I guess.......
I agree - this kind of stuff annoys me - especially the cutesy pictures of women and the assumption that women "need" to be "powerful". You wouldn't find a poster like that for a men's communciation seminar. Ok, I'll stop my bitching.
wow, you're starting to transform over the "the other side" -- the office staff area. Pretty soon you'll be too much of an "informed big shot" to talk to other control peons =-*(
wow, you're starting to transform over the "the other side" -- the office staff area. Pretty soon you'll be too much of an "informed big shot" to talk to other control peons =-*(
7 comments:
Like we need to know how to communicate.... ;) I think we all communicate just fine. But you are right...it is good to have a break from time to time.
I agree - this kind of stuff annoys me - especially the cutesy pictures of women and the assumption that women "need" to be "powerful". You wouldn't find a poster like that for a men's communciation seminar.
Ok, I'll stop my bitching.
No Bridge do not stop bitching! That's call COMMUNICATING.
wow, you're starting to transform over the "the other side" -- the office staff area. Pretty soon you'll be too much of an "informed big shot" to talk to other control peons =-*(
wow, you're starting to transform over the "the other side" -- the office staff area. Pretty soon you'll be too much of an "informed big shot" to talk to other control peons =-*(
Fishbowl? I think I know who you are don't I?? ;)
EMPOWERMENT!!!!
Post a Comment