Mary Jane 91/365
The first Christmas decoration is up! Our first Christmas as Mr. and Mrs.
The first Christmas in our new home. I've waited a LONG time for these
moments. Lots of praying, dreaming, wishing, crying, loneliness, hatred,
fear...to get to these moments. Nathan and I found each other and it was so
worth it all to be able to experience these firsts.
The first Christmas in our new home. I've waited a LONG time for these
moments. Lots of praying, dreaming, wishing, crying, loneliness, hatred,
fear...to get to these moments. Nathan and I found each other and it was so
worth it all to be able to experience these firsts.


4 comments:
my heart is so happy for you!!! you deserve all these firsts and many more!
Wow, what a lovely post. I keep forgetting that you're a newlywed. I'm SO happy for you. :-)
You guys got me all teary....
Hey, I didnt realize you were newly married........how did I miss that?
Post a Comment