Robin Two 91/365
(1) Winter Coat
(1) Spring Coat
(2) Hoodies
(1) Sweatshirt
(4) Jeans
(4) Pants
(6) Long Sleeve Shirts
(4) Tee Shirts
(2) Pr Gloves
= 89.00 total.....................I LOVE Consignment shops and Thrift
shops... :}
I have a confession though.........I'm sure if it were garage sale season, I
could get all of that for like 25.00....but unfortunately it's not the
season for it and the boys seemed to have grown out of everything over night
and need warm weather stuff NOW... But sill one hell of a good deal I'd
say....
(1) Spring Coat
(2) Hoodies
(1) Sweatshirt
(4) Jeans
(4) Pants
(6) Long Sleeve Shirts
(4) Tee Shirts
(2) Pr Gloves
= 89.00 total.....................I LOVE Consignment shops and Thrift
shops... :}
I have a confession though.........I'm sure if it were garage sale season, I
could get all of that for like 25.00....but unfortunately it's not the
season for it and the boys seemed to have grown out of everything over night
and need warm weather stuff NOW... But sill one hell of a good deal I'd
say....


6 comments:
what a deal! how old are your boys? probably too young for me to pass down stuff from my monster son!
Hot damn!! That is a bargain!!
Andrea, The boys are 8 and 12. I'm sure whatever you have would fit them perfectly..........Why don't you bring it all over to Michigan. Have Mary Jane come along too to help you carry the boxes. ;) (I'll try anything to get you beotches over for a visit!) Hehe.. :}
We'll be right there! Boxes or not!
Wow!
We had a similar growth spurt. Em walked in last weekend and said
"I need clothes that FIT MOM!
Sigh. Damn these growing children!
Post a Comment