Robin 121/365
WHATTTA stressful day, my husband called me at work in massive amounts of
pain and he never complains about any type of pain EVER so I rushed home and
off to the ER we went he is resting finally and the diagnosis is...Kidney
stones. I do not do well in moments of stress as it relates to medical
concerns. I did really well and didn't break down until he was gone doing
the scan, then I cried HARD. Just the idea of anything happening to him
makes it impossible to breath. The haunts of having been widowed will never
go away ever. I will be watching over him all night.
pain and he never complains about any type of pain EVER so I rushed home and
off to the ER we went he is resting finally and the diagnosis is...Kidney
stones. I do not do well in moments of stress as it relates to medical
concerns. I did really well and didn't break down until he was gone doing
the scan, then I cried HARD. Just the idea of anything happening to him
makes it impossible to breath. The haunts of having been widowed will never
go away ever. I will be watching over him all night.


6 comments:
Oh no - I hope he's feeling better soon, and you too. At least the kidney stones can be dealt with and the problem will go away.
Sending healing vibes your way. Hope hubby is feeling better soon. I agree with the haunts of widowhood.
Aww Robin, :( Yah, that had to be hard, especially considering your history. Glad M is starting to feel better and I hope that little sucker actually passes with little trouble. Thank goodness for Vicodin!
So sorry! Here's hoping those stones pass soon. And then all is back to normal for you.
Oh, Robin. I'm sorry to hear you have to deal with this and the sad memories. Here's hoping things go as smoothly as possible for each of you.
It is a fear isn't it? The call.
Especially seeing your struggles as of late with the move and well, just everything.
May this year be a fresh start for you both - free of pain and turmoil.
Post a Comment