Mary Jane121/365


Sometimes all you get is the inside of a pocketbook...sitting in the
Walmart...waiting on an oil change...

9 comments:

Amber December 30, 2009 at 10:48 PM  

Your phone skin is so cute.

Bridget December 31, 2009 at 5:47 AM  

And your purse is very neat!! Mine is like a black hole.

RobinTwo December 31, 2009 at 7:17 AM  

Yah, I agree. I had you pegged as more of a "bag lady" MJ......Looks pretty clean, and.........not 8 lbs, like my purse was last time I weighed my purse. LOL!

Andrea December 31, 2009 at 7:31 AM  

I'm impressed. Stuff is bulging out of my pocketbook!

Anonymous December 31, 2009 at 7:51 AM  

LOL...trust me, it isn't as neat as you think. And being a smaller bag, you'd think one could find stuff really quickly. NO. It's a complete black hole.

Marie December 31, 2009 at 1:13 PM  

it looks so damn clean.

RobinTwo December 31, 2009 at 6:01 PM  

"pocketbook" LOL :} Is that want you guys really call it?

Anonymous January 2, 2010 at 10:37 AM  

R2, pocketbook...yepper...must be a southern thang. :)

RobinTwo January 2, 2010 at 1:34 PM  

LOL!!! MJ, I can't wait to hear that cute little southern accent of yours... ;)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP