Sarah Two 121/365


First things first: The car was non-moving and in park. Hence the lack of a
seatbelt. Sometimes when I see her using my phone, I realize that she and
her generation is always gonna be this group of tech-savvy people. It's kind
of cool.

2 comments:

Marie December 31, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

That child is absolutely adorable.

Dawn January 4, 2010 at 4:08 PM  

Sarah - I am doing some research on this very topic - how the idea of storytelling and narrative have changed through the use of technology with 5th/6th graders.

As I said to the research group - this group of kids have never known a world without Personal Computers, or the internet. It is simply Part of their background knowledge, absorbed through this culture mind.

Em is so savvy with her phone and can get her phone to do things I have NO idea how to get it to do, or why or how. I think - as adults - as we can do is try to the best of our ability to keep up, but know that it is Right that our children surpass us.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP